1,000 students, leaders, observers and guests from 80+ countries
Organisers & Sponsors
Innovative education for knowledge, innovation and global society.
Develop an innovative Education System for a knowledge and global competitive society, that includes all age groups to meet future labor market demand, by ensuring quality of the ministry of education outputs, and provision of best services for internal and external customers
The Republican scientific and practical center «Daryn» of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan is Republican state-owned enterprise providing administration in the field of education on identifying and supporting gifted children and talented youth in Kazakhstan.
To give Kazakhstan and the world the scientists, academics, managers, and entrepreneurs needed to prosper and develop.
To be a model for higher education reform and modern research; to contribute to the establishment of Astana as an international knowledge, innovation, and medical hub; and to prepare students for a world of increased volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
Park Inn by Radisson Astana
Experiment Exams - Format
- Exams for experiment will be conducted across 4 slots on the same day
- Each slot will be followed by an hour-long break for snacks/lunch/transport to next exam hall
- All the students will get the list of apparatus and a checklist to verify items present 10 minutes before start of the exam
- A total of 80 participating countries(expected) will be divided in to four groups (A,B,C,D) consisting of 20 countries/80 students each
- Group will remain the same for all exam days
- Groups will be identified using different color of clothing
- Groups will not interact with each other when they transition from one exam to the other